Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Put Your Clothes Back On!!!!

So my human is reading an article posted on the Human Events website this morning about the "Occupy Wall Street" protest over the weekend.  I couldn't help myself, I had to ask.

"Candi, why is it that liberal women insist on taking their clothes off at demonstrations of this kind?"

"Well Shasta, that's a really good question.  I'm not exactly sure what point those women were trying to make other than, they still aren't wearing bras.  What's worse is that they don't know what point they were trying to make," she said. 

"When you go to rallies and demonstrations, do you take your clothes off?"

"Absolutely NOT!  Under NO circumstances would I bare my breasts in protest of anything.  Women that do are an embarrassment to REAL LADIES everywhere!  I mean, really Shasta...do you think that people want to see 40 + year old women running around with no clothes on?  Do these women not realize that gravity has taken hold of their bodies and that MOST people find the effects of said gravity a little disgusting? Trust me Shasta, if you want people to take notice, you have to have a clear and concise message and be willing to keep your clothes on.  Otherwise, you just look like an idiot!"

"I have a message I want to get out.  However, I only have a few outfits.  Do you think it would be possible for us to go shopping for doggie clothes this weekend? I really don't want to be considered foolish for running around naked while trying to get the word out."

As Candi fell over laughing, I brought her the computer and we started shopping for doggie outfits online.  I sincerely hope that, like me, liberal women will put their clothes back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment