Thursday, May 17, 2012

How To Be A Happy Liberal Woman

I think I have finally figured out why liberal women are in a constant bad mood.  They’re always claiming to be something they aren’t while demanding equal treatment.  That has to be frustrating beyond belief.

Elizabeth Warren is a prime example of this type of mentality.  For years she claimed to be Native American in an attempt to garner preferential treatment while demanding that she be given EQUAL opportunity.  Thanks to the internet and a little thing called YouTube, we now have musical proof of her claims.



So, she claims to be Indian while demanding equality.  How exactly does that work?  I can understand why she always wears a scowl on her face now.  I’d be in a constant state of frustration and panic if I had to fight battles on two fronts, too. 
As many of you know, my human loves classic movies.  This provides us with a lot of entertainment and every once in a while, inspires us with pro-American thoughts and attitudes.  Now I would like to share one of those moments with Ms. Warren.  Please, Ms. Warren, take a look at the following video and see if you can figure out the message.


That’s right, we’re inviting you to be true to your Native American heritage and “pass the peace pipe”.  I’m sure that if you learn this song and dance, take the advice, AND pass it on to other liberal women…you’ll all feel a lot better and those perpetual scowls on your faces will disappear.

Oh yes, and don’t forget the next time you are filling out paperwork that you are only a small part Indian.  Like Patton, my adopted younger brother, we are all “mutts” and have various national and ethnic backgrounds in our family histories.

No comments:

Post a Comment