Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Love My Radical Friends

My human and I love "tongue-in-cheek" discussions of politics.  If you can't find the humor in the idiocy, we need to talk!  Every day we search the web for content that makes us giggle AND think about the state of our country.  Yesterday, we came across a song written and performed by Jeannie Hinck on www.bigdawgmusicmafia.com entitled "Grandma Is A Radical".  We loved it!

One of the things I love most about my human is her ability to laugh at herself.  So, when she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and said, "Don't you think this song would be perfect for my grandchildren to play at my funeral,"  I couldn't help but roll over in the floor laughing.  I also can't help but think that future generations will be referring back to this song where my other radical friends are concerned.

Candi, our friends, and I may not be able to refer to our grandmas as radicals, but you can bet your sweet cheeks that our descendants will definitely be able to refer to us that way...lol.  When you get a moment, click on the following link to Jeannie's page on bigdawgmusicmafia and take a look/listen to "Grandma Is A Radical".  I can almost guarantee you'll smile and think about future generations playing that in honor of my human and my radical friends.  God Bless them all!

http://www.bigdawgmusicmafia.com/video/grandma-is-a-radical?commentId=3460570%3AComment%3A101231

No comments:

Post a Comment