Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Happy Birthday To My Biggest Fan - Kim Parrott

Dear Kim,

Happy Birthday!  I hope it is one of your best ever.  I want to tell you how much your love and support mean to me.  You always make my human smile and you encourage my rants and thoughts.  We love you when you share your sadness, your joy and even your frustration with the political climate.  Thank you for allowing us to be part of your circle of friends.  We feel truly blessed to have you in our lives.
So.....happy happy birthday from both of us to you!  Happy happy birthday, may all your dreams come true!

Shasta

P.S.
We'd have gotten you a gun because we know you'd rather have that, but thanks to the economic policies of Obama....we just can't afford it.  You'll have to make do with this short letter.  WE LUVS YA BUNCHES AND BUNCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shasta, thank you very much for the birthday wishes. It's truly appreciated. I'm glad that I make your human smile. Remember, you and Patton make her smile as well. Oh, about the gun...I truly understand! Obama is making it hard for us to afford groceries, gas, clothing, etc., much less a gun. This letter means more to me anyway Shasta! I love you all bunches and bunches too.

    ReplyDelete