Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Canines Support Chick-fil-A


I am so proud of my human for supporting Dan Cathy and his company today.  I am even happier that she is bringing Chick-fil-A home for mine and Patton’s dinner tonight.  I may not be buying it myself, but she is allowing me to do my part just the same.

I have a difficult time understanding why humans get so worked up over another person having a different opinion on an issue.  Humans really need to get a grip on reality and realize that they are all unique and each has their own point of view.  My human is always telling Patton and I that no two people will agree with each other 100% of the time.  So what if Mr. Cathy believes in traditional marriage, it doesn’t mean he likes others with a differing opinion any less!

I disagree with Patton’s opinion that we should play 24 hours a day.  He disagrees with my opinion that 20 of 24 hours a day should be spent sleeping.  We still manage to get along and we even live under the same roof.  No one is forcing anyone else to believe as they do.  Chick-fil-A does not ban anyone from eating at or working for their company.  Mr. Cathy expressed a personal opinion he did NOT break the law by discriminating against anyone!

It’s time for individual humans to realize they are not the center of the universe and that others may disagree with them on viewpoints.  I honestly believe that Americans could do with a little more canine common sense and a lot less “political correctness” gone amuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment